These are the rules of Bad Trip. For other matters, use common
sense or ask an immortal. Ignorance of these rules will not be
accepted as an excuse.
* Your presence here is a privilege - not a right. Obey any orders from
gods and you will be fine. Deletion does not require a reason. Appeals
are to be sent to the implementers (note to 'imp').
* Changes to these rules are at the discretion of the implementers, and
may be done without warning, notice, or even evidence of sanity. It is
your responsibility to keep your knowledge of the rules current at all
* Read all your changes and notes at all times. This is an enforced rule.
All claims made in ignorance will now be punished to the full extent. The
same goes for blatant disregard of any rule.
* Cheating will NOT be tolerated. This includes accepting favors from
gods and exploiting bugs. If you find a bug, report it via a note to
immortal, then do not use it.
* Since we allow cursing, discussions of an adult nature and other things
that might make some people uncomfortable, grey areas will be dealt with
* Advertising of any diversion beyond the game is not permitted. BadTrip will
not be a bulletin board for other games. Anyone who arrives with the sole
intent to harvest players from BadTrip will find themselves most rudely and
promptly terminated. Those who choose to engage the game have made the choice
based on personal tastes, and will not be subjected to advertisements for
other MUDs, environments or products here.
* Play at your own risk; there will be no reimbursement of lost experience
or items from crashes, lag, line-noise, dropped connections, etc. BadTrip
mud is currently deep in development and although stable, it is still in
When you are done reading this, please close this window.